The “AHF Bulletin” is meant to keep our community informed about what’s happening throughout our spheres of interest. Please join us in promoting and celebrating automotive history, culture, and aesthetics by becoming a member, and send us the news you’d like to share.
FINAL CALL FOR ENTRIES
TODAY IS THE LAST CHANCE to enter the 2021 Automotive Heritage Journalism Competition. Deadline is tonight at midnight, Eastern Time. We want to see your best stories about automotive history, culture, and aesthetics presented in calendar 2020.
Submissions are easily managed here, except books that require physical submission.
What auto heritage stories (cars or subjects at least 25 years old) have you told during 2020 that deserve recognition? We’ll honor the stories best told in these categories:
- Best Automotive Heritage Culture Story
- Best Automotive Heritage Travel or Adventure Story
- Best Automotive Heritage Personality Profile
- Best Automotive Heritage Marque-Specific Story
- Best Automotive Heritage Facility Story – Museum, Race Track, Proving Grounds, etc.
- Best Automotive Heritage Motorsport Story
- Best Automotive Heritage Blog or Column (including opinion)
- Best Automotive Heritage Book
- Best Automotive Heritage Audio or Video Story
- Best Automotive Heritage Innovation
Respected veteran auto journalists, led by Csaba Csere, judge the competition using an objective scoring system. The top winner in each category will receive a distinctive, Alex Buchan-designed trophy. Others earning recognition will receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medals. Winning entries will be linked here on our website.
Entries are submitted here as either PDF or web links.
Entry Fee: $50
A Project of the Automotive Heritage Foundation
Join the AHF
We not only honor automotive history as documented by our award applicants, but we make history by working to preserve the past. Come join us to share our mission… creating and executing events and projects that honor and promote automotive history, culture, and aesthetics. Become a patron by considering membership and/or sponsorship of any of the multiple levels of support. Since we are a 501 (c3) charitable non-profit, your contributions are meaningful to both our organization, your organization, and your personal/professional affiliations. All are welcome and in keeping with our philanthropic endeavors.