The Automotive Heritage Foundation is a charitable non-profit organization founded in 2019 to be the fiduciary and planning entity for the Automotive Heritage Awards and related projects.
The AHF enriches the community with entertaining and informative events and projects that celebrate automotive heritage.
The AHA is four unique awards programs presented together at the Concours d’Elegance of America at St.John’s in the Brembo media hospitality tent on show day.
- The Automotive Heritage Concept Vehicle of the Year
- The Automotive Heritage Future Collectible Vehicle of the Year
- The Automotive Heritage Journalism Competition
- The Automotive Heritage Lifetime Achievement Award
For many years Tom Kelly and a team of automotive journalism colleagues presented the International Automotive Media Competition at the Concours d’Elegance of America, but with his untimely death that program went away. We were asked to create a similar project to be part of the Concours and the Brembo media effort at the Concours. We reimagined it to focus on “heritage” themes and began the AHA in 2018.
- Support the mission of the AHF
- AHF Insider’s monthly Newsletter and
intermittent Bulletins about what’s going
on within the automotive heritage community
- Directory of members and auto heritage resources
- Discounts on AHF events
- Partnering on AHF projects
- Promote projects in the Insiders Newsletter
- Network with other AHF members
- Consult on projects with AHF team
- AHF lapel pin – (new one issued each year)
There are currently three levels of membership each offering their own benefits.